Combined Ocean Pointscore Races 5 & 6 – Additional Sailing Instructions Published – February 18, 2013
On 23 and 24 February 2013 the NCYC and LMYC Fleets will compete in Races 5 & 6 of the Combined Ocean Pointscore (COP). This will involve a race from Redhead to Pittwater on the Saturday and a return race from Pittwater to Swansea on the Sunday. NCYC will continue to race North finishing in Newcastle as part of the Ocean Pointscore series.
The additional Sailing Instructions for the Combined COP Races 5 & 6 have been uploaded on to the NCYC website.
When reading the additional Sailing Instructions please note:
- Bird Islet is not a mark of the course for either of COP Races 5 or 6.
- COP Race 5 will finish inside Pittwater and a finisher will be on station.
- Saturday evening berthing is at Royal Motor Yacht Club Broken Bay.
- COP Race 5 will start off Palm Beach.
- A finisher will be on station at Moon Island for the finish of COP Race 6.
- A finisher will be on station at Newcastle Harbour for the finish of NCYC OP Race 5.