Click HERE to find information regarding NCYC’s Licenced Club, including:
- Opening hours
- Dress requirements
- Responsible service of alcohol policy
- Becoming a member of NCYC
NCYC Members’ Draw (LTPS/13/08138)
In April 2013 NCYC commenced a Thursday night NCYC Members’ draw in the Club. To be eligible to win you must:
- be a financial member of NCYC as at the date of the draw;
- be over 18 years of age at the date of the draw;
- be in the Club at the time the draw takes places; and
- claim the prize with an NCYC staff member within 5 minutes of the draw occurring by showing the NCYC staff member your valid NCYC membership card.
Up to 4 draws in an evening will take place at 6.15pm, 6.30pm, 6.45pm and 7pm and a random number generation machine will be used to pick a winner. It is the Members’ NCYC ID Number (on the new membership cards) that will be used for this draw, not their membership number. If a winner is drawn and claims their prize within 5 minutes no further draws will occur that Thursday evening. If all 4 draws occur and a winner does not claim their prize the prize will jackpot the following week. The minimum weekly prize amount is $200 notwithstanding it may jackpot.