Marina access cards are now being distributed for qualifying members. It has been decided to make some changes to the issue of cards to provide greater control of this process and to assist in Marina security. A summary of the process follows:
- Full membership and crew membership cards will provide access to the marina for 12 months
- Social membership cards do not provide access to the marina
- Marina berth rental tenants will be issued swipe cards upon payment of their rent for the duration of their tenancy
- Casual visitors to the marina will be issued a swipe card for the duration of their stay upon payment of their berth fee
- Contractors working on vessels will be issued with a day card for access to the marina
- Full members requiring an additional swipe card will be charged a token fee of $5 per card in an endeavour to discourage the proliferation of disposable cards.
NCYC Chief Executive Officer