NCYC invites all members and guests to attend the inaugural “up the creek’’ end of summer BBQ to be held at Ash Island picnic ground from 11.30am on Sunday 28 April 2013.
Yachts and motor boats drawing less than 2.4 metres are invited to join the flotilla and voyage up the Hunter River’s North Arm to the picnic ground where a modern floating pontoon is located at which to disembark. Yachts can anchor in the River and NCYC’s rib will ferry people to and from the shore.
- BBQ provided by NCYC Free of Charge (meat / salad / bread rolls)
- Bring Your Own DRINKs
- Anchoring in the River is OK
- Flotilla depart NCYC approx. 9.30 am
- Flotilla depart Ash Island approx. 2.30 pm
- High / Low Tides – 10am / 4pm
- Picnic ground accessible off Maitland Rd (near Shell Petrol Station) over bridge onto Ash Island / Schoolhouse Rd.