Newcastle Port Stephens Race – 2 April 2017
A lead-in race to Sail Port Stephens. This is an annual short offshore race held in April each year and along with the Pittwater Newcastle race kicks off a huge two weeks of sailing at NCYC and Port Stephens.
Similar to previous years the Newcastle to Port Stephens Race will be held again in 2017. This coastal dash includes the ability to conduct a rolling start whereby if wind conditions require it the Race Committee will instruct the fleet to commence motoring towards Port Stephens until such time as the Race Committee deems there to be enough wind to start the race. At that time an offshore start line will be set and the race started.
Please note that skipper and one other crew member need to acknowledge that they have read the Newcastle Harbour Safety Information Booklet as a condition of entry (refer to NOR).
- Click HERE for the 2017 Newcastle to Port Stephens Results – (coming soon)
Notice of Race
Newcastle Harbour Safety Information Booklet
2017 Race Entrants & Race Entry
- Click HERE to view current entries in the 2017 Newcastle to Port Stephens Race
- Click HERE to enter the 2017 Newcastle to Port Stephens Race
- Click HERE to download the Newcastle Harbour Safety Acknowledgement Form – (to be completed by each boat)
NCYC Berthing Arrangements (Pittwater to Newcastle & Newcastle Pittwater Race)
- Click HERE for Competitor Berthing Allocation – (coming soon)
- Click HERE for NCYC Marina Plan