An accomplished dinghy sailor, William started sailing in 2007. Having developed his skills competing in the Pelican, Flying Eleven, Sabot and Laser classes, he draws his skills from experiences such as:
– 1st Sabot Week Champion 2014/15
– 2nd Pelican Club Championship
– 11th Flying Eleven National Championship
– 6th Flying Eleven State Championship
– 1st Sabot NSW Youth Championship 2016
– 7th Sabot National Championship 2017/18
“It’s not the end until you reach the finish line” – a quote William keeps close whilst racing.