The Cross, Lion, Bird & Cabbage Offshore Series
The Cross, Lion, Bird & Cabbage Series comprises four day/night races off the NSW coastline around familiar islands and to and from Sydney Harbour.
NCYC welcomes competitors from all yachts clubs with eligible yachts to compete in this series.
Race 1 – 29 November 2014 – Bird Islet / Cabbage Tree Island Race
Race 2 – 14 February 2015 – Newcastle to Sydney Harbour Race
Race 3 – 21 February 2015 – CYCA Ocean Point Score Sydney to Newcastle Race
Race 4 – 4 July 2014 – Lion Island Race
- Click HERE for 2014-15 Cross, Lion, Bird and Cabbage Race Entry
- Click HERE for 2013-2014 the Cross, Lion, Bird and Cabbage Race Results
Notice of Race
- Click HERE for the 2014-15 Cross, Lion, Bird & Cabbage Series – Sailing Instructions
- Click HERE for Amendment #1 to the Sailing Instructions (Issued 26/11/14)
- Click HERE for Cross, Lion, Bird Cabbage Acknowledgement of Rights Form
- Click HERE for Stability Declaration Form
- Click HERE for the Cross, Lion, Bird & Cabbage – Finish Time Declaration
NCYC CEO Richard Howard (02 4940 8188).