2015 Enviropacific Services Inner Spring Regatta
Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club, as the Organising Authority, invites entries from owners of suitable yachts to race on the waters off Newcastle in the 2015 Enviropacific Services Inner Spring Regatta. Racing will be held over the weekend of the 29th & 30th of August 2015.
Dates: 29th & 30th August 2015
Regatta Type: IRC/PHS/ORCi Regatta up to 4 W/L Races and 1 Middle Distance Race (12-14 nm)
Notice of Race
- Click HERE for the SIs for the 2015 Enviropacific Services Inner Spring Regatta
- Click HERE for the Harbour Safety Information Booklet
- Click HERE for the Harbour Safety Acknowledgement Form
- Click HERE to enter the 2015 Enviropacific Services Inner Spring Regatta
- Click HERE for List of Entries for the 2015 Enviropacific Services Inner Spring Regatta
2014 Harbour Dash Force 24 Short Course Series
The 2014 Harbour Dash Force 24 Short Course Series will consist of two days on qualifying and a finals day on the 1st, 8th and 15th of December 2014. The non-spinnaker short course regatta aims to get NCYC members accustom to racing in NCYC’s fleet of Force 24s in some tight racing on Newcastle Harbour. Entries from experience crews of three will be accepted on a ‘first comes first serves basis’. On-water umpiring as well as a crew rotation policy will be in place for the duration of qualifying and finals series. of the 12 teams that can attempt to qualify over the 1st and 8th of December 6 teams will proceeds to the finals series on the 15th of December 2014.