- 9.00am to 10.00pm Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 10.00pm Saturday
- 8.30am to 9.00pm Sunday
- Closing hours may vary depending on trade
NCYC is committed to maintaining a safe environment for our members and guests during the current COVID-19 health crisis. As such, we are complying with all NSW Health regulations and have added our own to ensure that you feel safe while continuing to enjoy our club.
Do not visit NCYC if you, or a close contact have been to any of the places listed by NSW Health: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
- All patrons must register their visit via the QR code at the main entrance and show a staff member the landing page
- Use the hand sanitiser placed at the entrance to the club
- Only the main entrance of the club is available for access
- You must remain seated indoors, and cannot commingle with other groups
We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone, and thank you for complying with the directions of NSW Health and NCYC staff.
- No singlets or tank tops
- No thongs after 6.30pm
- No hats, caps, beanies or hoods
- Neat clean, casual attire at all times, in all areas
- NCYC Management’s decision is final
For your convenience in complying with these standards, NCYC provides both gear bag stowage and showers for its members and guests. NCYC will not be held responsible for members and guests belongings left in the lockers.