- 8.30am to 10.00pm Monday to Saturday
- 8.00am to 9pm Sunday
- Closing hours may vary depending on trade
- No singlets or tank tops
- No thongs after 6.30pm
- No hats, caps, beanies or hoods
- Neat clean, casual attire at all times, in all areas
- NCYC Management’s decision is final
For your convenience in complying with these standards, NCYC provides both gear bag stowage and showers for its members and guests. NCYC will not be held responsible for members and guests belongings left in the lockers.
In April 2013 NCYC commenced a Thursday night NCYC Members’ draw in the Club. To be eligible to win you must:
- be a financial member of NCYC as at the date of the draw;
- be over 18 years of age at the date of the draw;
- be in the Club at the time the draw takes places; and
- claim the prize with an NCYC staff member within 5 minutes of the draw occurring by showing the NCYC staff member your valid NCYC membership card.
Up to 4 draws in an evening will take place at 6.15pm, 6.30pm, 6.45pm and 7pm and a random number generation machine will be used to pick a winner. It is the Members’ NCYC ID Number (on the new membership cards) that will be used for this draw, not their membership number. If a winner is drawn and claims their prize within 5 minutes no further draws will occur that Thursday evening. If all 4 draws occur and a winner does not claim their prize, the prize will jackpot the following week. The minimum weekly prize amount is $200 notwithstanding it may jackpot.