- 9.00am to 10.00pm Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 10.00pm Saturday
- 8.30am to 9.00pm Sunday
- Closing hours may vary depending on trade
NCYC is committed to maintaining a safe environment for our members and guests during the current COVID-19 health crisis. As such, we are complying with all NSW Health regulations and have added our own to ensure that you feel safe while continuing to enjoy our club.
Do not visit NCYC if you, or a close contact have been to any of the places listed by NSW Health: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
- All patrons must register their visit via the QR code at the main entrance and show a staff member the landing page
- Use the hand sanitiser placed at the entrance to the club
- No bookings of more than 10, nor can we split a larger party across two tables
- Only the main entrance of the club is available for access
- You must remain seated, and cannot commingle with other groups
We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone, and thank you for complying with the directions of NSW Health and NCYC staff.
- No singlets or tank tops
- No thongs after 6.30pm
- No hats, caps, beanies or hoods
- Neat clean, casual attire at all times, in all areas
- NCYC Management’s decision is final
For your convenience in complying with these standards, NCYC provides both gear bag stowage and showers for its members and guests. NCYC will not be held responsible for members and guests belongings left in the lockers.
Members’ Draw are held each Thursday night NCYC in the Club. To be eligible to win you must:
- be a financial member of NCYC as at the date of the draw;
- be over 18 years of age at the date of the draw;
- be in the Club at the time the draw takes places; and
- claim the prize with an NCYC staff member within 5 minutes of the draw occurring by showing the NCYC staff member your valid NCYC membership card.
Up to 4 draws in an evening will take place at 6.15pm, 6.30pm, 6.45pm and 7pm and a random number generation machine will be used to pick a winner. It is the Members’ NCYC ID Number (on the new membership cards) that will be used for this draw, not their membership number. If a winner is drawn and claims their prize within 5 minutes no further draws will occur that Thursday evening. If all 4 draws occur and a winner does not claim their prize, the prize will jackpot the following week. The minimum weekly prize amount is $200 notwithstanding it may jackpot.
- CLICK HERE for a copy of the Terms & Conditions of NCYC’s Members’ Draw.