The contribution of our volunteers allows us to continue to deliver our extensive sailing programme. Our team is responsible for the conduct of all on-water racing activities and for welcoming visiting sailors to the Club during major events.
We are proud to help our team to develop their skills so that we can professionally run all aspects of our Sailing Calendar including:
- Start / Finish Boat Crews (recorders, timekeepers, flag signals, sound signals)
- Course Laying Boat Skippers and Crew
- Safety / Patrol Boat Skippers and Crew
- Communications (Radio Operators)
- Results (recording, processing, publishing)
- On-water judging and umpiring
- Arbitrators and Protest Committees
- Support during major events
There is a position for everyone whether you would rather be shore-based or take an on-water role. We are always looking for an extra set of hands on race days and are always keen to have you involved with our Sailing Academy activities as well!
We welcome you to join our band of dedicated volunteers. We, as a team, are committed to excellence in Race Management and Safety – while of course ensuring we enjoy our time on the water as much as the sailors do!
For more information, contact the Sailing Office:
(02) 4940 8188